Simple Mushroom Spinach Salad Recipe
A simple salad like this one is all you need to round out holiday dinners. The unique dressing is delicious with oil, vinegar and soy sauce.
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup sliced peeled cucumber
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3/4 to 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup salad croutons
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach and mushrooms. In a blender, combine the cucumber, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with croutons. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 105 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Simple Mushroom Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC