Simple Mock Caesar Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 7 cups torn romaine
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, cheese and garlic powder; cover and process until combined. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Place romaine in a salad bowl; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Simple Mock Caesar Salad
Sort By :
"This was delicious. I could not tell the difference between traditional ceasar salad. I blended the dressing in my Vitamix blender between speed 1~5. The apple cider vinegar really took the place of the lemon juice well. I added peeled chopped cucumbers and Trader Joes croutons. TY"
"This was so easy and tasted great. I'm making it again today and will forget about buying bottled dressing. Will just add some croutons for the perfect salad."