Simple Meatball Stroganoff
You'll need just four ingredients to fix this simple supper that makes the most of convenience products. This is a super-easy way to make a "comfort food" dinner for your family. To save time, defrost the meatballs in the microwave.Sarita Powers, Madison, Virginia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 1 jar (12 ounces) home-style beef gravy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- Prepare meatballs according to package directions for the microwave.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine gravy and sour cream. Bring
- to a boil. Stir in the meatballs. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for
- 8-10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve
- over noodles.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.