Simple Marshmallow Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 medium firm banana, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup peach yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, banana and marshmallows. Combine yogurt and mayonnaise until blended; add to fruit mixture and stir to coat. Spoon into individual dishes; top with coconut and a cherry if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise; calculated without cherries) equals 258 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.