I've found this simple but tasty combination of ingredients turns tomatoes into a refreshing salad. It's best prepared at least 30 minutes ahead.—Mary Tuthill, Ft. Myers Beach, Florida
- 8 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- Arrange tomatoes in a serving bowl; sprinkle with parsley. Combine the remaining ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Tomato Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p44
Reviews for Simple Marinated Tomato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review