Simple Marinated Ribeyes Recipe
When spring comes to our house, out comes the grill! My husband does a great job cooking these steaks to perfection. They taste so terrific, we often have them once a week.—Sonja Kane, Wendell, North Carolina
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 6 beef ribeye steaks (about 1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable bag, combine the first 11 ingredients. Add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC