When spring comes to our house, out comes the grill! My husband does a great job cooking these steaks to perfection. They taste so terrific, we often have them once a week.—Sonja Kane, Wendell, North Carolina
Recommended: 32 Super Steak Recipes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 6 beef ribeye steaks (about 1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- In a large resealable bag, combine the first 11 ingredients. Add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Ribeyes in Taste of Home June/July 2003, p41
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Simple Marinated Ribeyes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2009
"I will never make rib-eyes again without this tasty recipe! Hardly any flare up and you would think with all that butter!Mistake proof!"