- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 6 beef ribeye steaks (about 1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- In a large resealable bag, combine the first 11 ingredients. Add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now
Reviews for Simple Marinated Ribeyes
Sort By :
This is the only marinade I use on steak. It's quick, easy, and it doesn't take long for the flavor to soak in. So good!
I will never make rib-eyes again without this tasty recipe! Hardly any flare up and you would think with all that butter!