Simple Marinated Mushroom Salad Recipe
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 pitted ripe olives, halved
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes and olives; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 176 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 497mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Simple Marinated Mushroom Salad
"Great flavor to the dressing. I preferred the salad room temperature than refrigerated."