- 1 package (2 ounces) reduced-fat ranch salad dressing mix
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth. Cover and chill. Serve over salad greens. Keep refrigerated. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Low-Fat Ranch Dressing in Taste of Home October/November 1994, p44
Reviews for Simple Low-Fat Ranch Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2014
The recipe sounds good... But its difficult to find fat free mayonnaise and fat free dour cream in small Indian towns.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >