Simple Lime Mousse Recipe
Simple Lime Mousse is the perfect pairing of zesty lime and fluffy whipped cream. "It's light and refreshing, especially after a meal that's left your taste buds tingling," assures field editor Shirley Glaab of Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lime slices and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add the sugar, lime juice, peel and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form. Spoon into dessert dishes. Garnish with lime and mint if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/3 cup) equals 259 calories, 22 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Simple Lime Mousse
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC