Simple Lemonade Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade, thawed and undiluted
- 1 carton (6 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, lemonade and whipped topping. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 400 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 186mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (57g sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Simple Lemonade Pie
"Super easy and quick, make ahead and put in the frig. Family of all ages loved this light refreshing dessert."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.