Simple Lemonade Pie
The tangy taste of this pie makes it a hit in the summertime. (We especially like it after a spicy meal.) I love making desserts, and whenever we have a potluck at church, everybody knows I'll be bringing a dessert.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade, thawed and undiluted
- 1 carton (6 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, lemonade and whipped topping. Pour
- into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Garnish with
- graham cracker crumbs. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 400 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now