Simple Lemonade Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade, thawed and undiluted
- 1 carton (6 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, lemonade and whipped topping. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 400 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.