The tangy taste of this pie makes it a hit in the summertime. (We especially like it after a spicy meal.) I love making desserts, and whenever we have a potluck at church, everybody knows I'll be bringing a dessert.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade, thawed and undiluted
- 1 carton (6 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, lemonade and whipped topping. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemonade Pie in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook 1992, p95
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Simple Lemonade Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2012
"Super easy and quick, make ahead and put in the frig. Family of all ages loved this light refreshing dessert."