- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade, thawed and undiluted
- 1 carton (6 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, lemonade and whipped topping. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Simple Lemonade Pie
Sort By :
Super easy and quick, make ahead and put in the frig. Family of all ages loved this light refreshing dessert.