Simple Lemonade Pie Recipe
The tangy taste of this pie makes it a hit in the summertime. (We especially like it after a spicy meal.) I love making desserts, and whenever we have a potluck at church, everybody knows I'll be bringing a dessert.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade, thawed and undiluted
- 1 carton (6 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, lemonade and whipped topping. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Garnish with graham cracker crumbs. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemonade Pie in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook 1992, p95
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Simple Lemonade Pie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2012
Super easy and quick, make ahead and put in the frig. Family of all ages loved this light refreshing dessert.