Simple Lemon Pie Recipe
- 1 package (.8 ounce) sugar-free cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2-1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine pudding mix and gelatin. Add water and lemon juice; stir until smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened.
- 2. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Spread with whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 146 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Simple Lemon Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.