- 1 package (.8 ounce) sugar-free cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2-1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a small saucepan, combine pudding mix and gelatin. Add water and lemon juice; stir until smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Spread with whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Simple Lemon Pie
Sort By :
This recipe seems to have incorrect measurements. As others mention, it did not thicken even after adding cornstarch. The flavor was just okay, not great.
remember to give 6-8 hours to set up and remember to use cook and serve pudding
I wish I would have read the reviews before doing this recipe. I also tried twice in one day and could not get it to thicken. I wouldn't waste my money on the ingredients for this one!
To the people who say this does not thicken. Are you using the 8 oz. (large) package of pudding mix??
I tried this recipe twice in one day. It did not thicken either time. I wouldn't waste the ingredients to try this one!!