Simple Lemon Parsley Potatoes
For a simply delicious side dish, I often prepare these potatoes. I like the fact that there are few ingredients and they take such little time to prepare.—Dorothy Pritchett, Wills Point, Texas
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 pounds small red new potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, about 15 minutes;
- drain. Combine butter, lemon juice and parsley; pour over the
- potatoes and stir gently to coat. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 150 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.