Simple Lemon Parsley Potatoes Recipe
- 3 pounds small red new potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, about 15 minutes; drain. Combine butter, lemon juice and parsley; pour over the potatoes and stir gently to coat. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Simple Lemon Parsley Potatoes(3)
Sort By :
These are absolutely wonderful! No stars appeared to rate, may be because they're greater than 5. My rating would be **10**, if there were. Thank you for sharing this *popular with my family* recipe. Sincerely, KathyJ.
Easy to make and very tasty!
I only used 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1/3 cup parsley. Delicious and so easy!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- New Year's Side Dish Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Side Dish Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >