Simple Lemon Fruit Dip
My husband's a construction worker and this is a great treat to put in his lunch with whatever fresh fruit he wants. It keeps all week in the fridge. Fun, tasty, lemony! —Megan Wilkinson, Morgan, Utah
13 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture
- will be thick). Whisk in sour cream. Chill until serving. Serve with
- fruit. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without fruit) equals 75 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.