Simple Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sugar-free lemon yogurt
- Assorted fresh berries, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, flour and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add lemon juice and egg substitute. Beat well. Fold in yogurt. Pour into crust.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until set. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate. Garnish with berries if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
1 slice: 178 calories, 10g fat (0g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 7g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 0 meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Simple Lemon Cheesecake
"For a light cheesecake recipe, this was pretty good. We put a blueberry yogurt sauce on top which wad yummy."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.