- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sugar-free lemon yogurt
- Assorted fresh berries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, flour and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add lemon juice and egg substitute. Beat well. Fold in yogurt. Pour into crust.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until set. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate. Garnish with berries if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Cheesecake in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p44
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Simple Lemon Cheesecake(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2013
For a light cheesecake recipe, this was pretty good. We put a blueberry yogurt sauce on top which wad yummy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >