Simple Lemon Berry Pitcher Punch
"If you need to satisfy a large group, you can double or triple the recipe for this refreshing beverage," advises Margaret O'Bryon from Bel Air, Maryland. The tangy combination of lemonade and cranberry juice is a real thirst-quencher on a warm day.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 4 cups cold water
- 2/3 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a pitcher, combine the drink mix, water and cranberry juice. Stir
- in soda. Serve immediately. Yield: about 6 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 106 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.