Simple Layered Spinach Salad Recipe
I'm always on the lookout for new spinach salads, and I particularly like this one. It can be prepared ahead of time and it travels well, too!
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound fresh spinach
- 1/2 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 3/4 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 5 slices bacon, crisply fried and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1. Remove and discard spinach stems. Rinse leaves well; drain and pat dry. Tear spinach into bite-sized pieces and arrange evenly in salad bowl. Evenly layer cucumber slices, radish, green onion and eggs. Spread dressing over top. Cover; chill up to 24 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon and peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 291 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 430mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Simple Layered Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC