Our Test Kitchen created tasty, cheesy homemade lasagna that couldn't be easier. This recipe even calls for no-cook noodles. Anyone can make this!
3 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce with meat
- 4 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1-1/3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg;
- set aside. Spread 1/3 cup sauce in an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated
- with cooking spray. Top with one noodle. Spread 1/3 cup sauce to
- edges of noodle. Top with a third of reserved cheese mixture and 1/3
- cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining
- noodle and sauce.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- remaining mozzarella cheese; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (prepared with reduced-fat ricotta cheese) equals 457 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 135 mg cholesterol, 986 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as