Simple Italian Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large salad bowl, toss spinach, onion, egg and bacon. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat salad dressing on high for 30-45 seconds or until warm. Pour over the salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 108 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Simple Italian Spinach Salad
"A solid performer that is easy to put together on short notice when I'm out of fresh mushrooms and tomatoes. :-)"