- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large salad bowl, toss spinach, onion, egg and bacon. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat salad dressing on high for 30-45 seconds or until warm. Pour over the salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p16
Reviews for Simple Italian Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2015
"A solid performer that is easy to put together on short notice when I'm out of fresh mushrooms and tomatoes. :-)"