Simple Italian Orange Roughy Recipe
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1. Arrange fish fillets in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper and salt. Cover with onion and celery. Top with tomatoes. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 145 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 620mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Simple Italian Orange Roughy
"This was so good and so easy to make. I am new to cooking, and my husband was very impressed. Will definitely make this again!"