Simple Honey Mustard Chicken
Moist and flavorful, this chicken is a real treat. With just 15 minutes of prep time, you'll be out of the kitchen quick! Richard Gallop - Pueblo, Colorado
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- For sauce, in a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Set
- aside 1/2 cup for serving. Place chicken in a greased 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 180°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Warm reserved
- sauce; serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.