- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- For sauce, in a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Set aside 1/2 cup for serving. Place chicken in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; drizzle with remaining sauce.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Warm reserved sauce; serve with chicken.
Freeze option: Cool chicken. Freeze chicken with reserved sauce in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through slowly in a covered skillet until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°, stirring occasionally and adding a little broth or water if necessary. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Simple Honey Mustard Chicken
Sort By :
"I don't try too many new recipes because I have a picky eater at home, but this was delicious and my picky eater loved it. It was easy to prepare too."
"I poured all of the sauce onit, didn't save it for dipping. Very good and easy!"
"Absolutely delicious! Chicken turned out very moist and the sauce was really good."
"Prepared it just as instructed, but put all the sauce on as it cooked. It was very moist and the whole family loved it!"
"Very moist and flavorful even without the extra dipping sauce."