- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- For sauce, in a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Set aside 1/2 cup for serving. Place chicken in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Warm reserved sauce; serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Simple Honey Mustard Chicken
Sort By :
"My kids liked this recipe so much that they fought over the last piece of chicken! They and my husband told me that I have to make this again!"
"I guess I just do not like the taste of honey mustard cooked. I think it is a taste you must have to like it."
"I was really skeptical about this recipe because the ingredients don't really seem to go together, but I tried it anyways. It was very tasty. The only thing I would change is to use less Italian seasoning next time."
"very good! The sauce tastes a million times better after it's been baked on the chicken, so don't be discouraged if it tastes a little weird before hand!"
"One of the best chicken recipes ever!! I have made it twice with few variations, will keep this as a go-to recipe!"