- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- For sauce, in a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Set aside 1/2 cup for serving. Place chicken in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Warm reserved sauce; serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Simple Honey Mustard Chicken
Sort By :
"Absolutely delicious! Chicken turned out very moist and the sauce was really good."
"Prepared it just as instructed, but put all the sauce on as it cooked. It was very moist and the whole family loved it!"
"Very moist and flavorful even without the extra dipping sauce."
"My kids liked this recipe so much that they fought over the last piece of chicken! They and my husband told me that I have to make this again!"
"I guess I just do not like the taste of honey mustard cooked. I think it is a taste you must have to like it."