Simple Hamburger Hot Dish Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, optional
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the potatoes, beans, soup, parsley, chili powder if desired, salt and pepper.
- 2. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cup: 362 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 777mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 8g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Simple Hamburger Hot Dish
"It does have a "farm" feel to it. Fills you up fast. Cozy."