Simple Hamburger Hot Dish Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, optional
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the potatoes, beans, soup, parsley, chili powder if desired, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Simple Hamburger Hot Dish(2)
Sort By :
It does have a "farm" feel to it. Fills you up fast. Cozy.
This was good, but I like a lot of flavor and I added a little tabasco sauce to give it a kick. A "meat and potatoes" person would love it! I also used new potatoes because potato skins have a lot of vitamins and we try to eat healthy as much as possible.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >