Simple Green Salad
It's nice to make up a fresh garden salad that is perfect for one meal.—Wanda Jean Sain, Hickory, North Carolina
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 to 3 cups torn lettuce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Divide lettuce among two plates. Combine remaining ingredients in a
- small bowl; drizzle over lettuce and serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 136 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.