- remaining soup mixture over tops; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake one casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until
- heated through and cheese is melted. Cover and freeze remaining
- casserole for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Cover
- and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes
- longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 2
- casseroles (5 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 2 enchiladas equals 789 calories, 38 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 1,930 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 42 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.