"Simple Coleslaw, with its zippy dressing, takes just minutes to toss together, especially is you take advantage of convenient shredded cabbage from the grocery store."
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups torn salad greens
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, salad greens, green pepper, celery and carrot. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture and stir to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Simple Coleslaw in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p20
Reviews for Simple Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2015
"Lots of flavors with a nice little kick from the horseradish."