Simple Citrus Punch
There's no doubt this refreshing beverage will quench your summertime thirst!
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar, optional
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a large punch bowl, combine limeade and lemonade concentrates.
- Stir in water and sugar if desired. Stir in the ginger ale. Serve
- immediately over ice. Yield: about 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 161 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.