Simple Chicken Stew Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until chicken and vegetables are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups (prepared with reduced-sodium soup and reduced-sodium bouillon) equals 427 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 834 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 30 g protein.