"This comforting stew was one of my husband's experiments that turned out to be one of our favorite Sunday dinners," notes Amy Dulling of Rockwood, Tennessee.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until chicken and vegetables are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Simple Chicken Stew in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p39
Reviews for Simple Chicken Stew
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review