- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until chicken and vegetables are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Simple Chicken Stew
Sort By :
After 4 times making this recipe I still get raves and I ALWAYS have an empty slow cooker
I didn't have time to use the slow cooker for this dish, so I cooked it stove top. I increased the water and cooked the vegetables (adding chopped celery) in the bouillon, poultry seasoning and water for about 15 minutes. Then I added chicken which I had precooked and the soup and simmered for about 1 hour. My husband loved it.
Can't believe how easy this was to make. My husband and I agree that it needs celery and thyme.
My first slow cooker recipe and it came out GREAT,will cook it again Thanks!!!!!
I was looking for a recipe for chicken stew and thought this one seemed easy enough. It was pretty delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Chicken Stew Recipes >
- Chicken Stews >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Stew Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Stew Recipes >