- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked linguine
- Brown chicken in oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Sprinkle with cheeses. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with linguine. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Simple Chicken Parmesan(3)
Sort By :
Great flavor, quick and easy to make. I will serve this chicken when company comes.
We are a family of 4 and my husband and boys are picky thay just loved it. I will be making this again.
Very simple, very quick, very tasty!! I've made this a few times and this recipe is now on my list of favorites.
Chicken comes out moist & delicious. The spaghetti sauce acts as a tenderizer. Add a salad and some garlic bread and you have an easy, quick meal. Doubling the recipe again tonight to serve company!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Parmesan >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >