Simple Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
—Louise Gilbert, Quesnel, British Columbia
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 2 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope seasoned coating mix
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place ham and cheese down the center of each; roll up and secure with a toothpick. Place butter and coating mix in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in coating mix.
- 2. Place in a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover loosely and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Let stand for 5 minutes. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC