- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 6 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- In a blender, combine the milk, cream cheese and salad dressing mix. Cover and process until smooth. Place potatoes in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray; top with milk mixture. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bacon. Bake, uncovered, 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Simple Cheesy Hash Brown Bake
Sort By :
I thought the recipe was pretty good and had plenty of flavor, although I did make a couple of changes. I only used one (30oz) bag of hash browns, added a little salt, some green peppers and some ham. My husband did not like it all!
If I were to make this recipe again, I would definitely add some veggies. As is, it's pretty dry and not very flavorful.
More Recipe Collections
- Au Gratin Potatoes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- New Year's Side Dish Recipes >