Simple Caesar Salad Recipe
In the summer, I'll mix fresh tomato slices and vegetables from our garden in with the salad. I also experiment with different kinds of lettuce than romaine.—Carolene Esayenko, Calgary, Alberta
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the romaine, croutons, bacon and cheese. Add dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 100 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC