Simple Caesar Salad Recipe
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the romaine, croutons, bacon and cheese. Add dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 100 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Simple Caesar Salad
"Well, my son, who only likes very plain foods, told me he really liked it. So to each their own. It is, after all, from the 5 Ingredient cookbook. Sometimes, when time or convenience dictates, those are the recipes that I use."
"Same as a supermarket packaged salad."
"really, not even a recipe for the dressing? This is not a recipe, it's a no brainer."