- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, croutons, bacon and cheese. Add dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forSimple Caesar Salad
"Well, my son, who only likes very plain foods, told me he really liked it. So to each their own. It is, after all, from the 5 Ingredient cookbook. Sometimes, when time or convenience dictates, those are the recipes that I use."
"Same as a supermarket packaged salad."
"really, not even a recipe for the dressing? This is not a recipe, it's a no brainer."