In the summer, I'll mix fresh tomato slices and vegetables from our garden in with the salad. I also experiment with different kinds of lettuce than romaine.—Carolene Esayenko, Calgary, Alberta
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad croutons
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, croutons, bacon and cheese. Add dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Simple Caesar Salad in Country Woman January/February 1998, p37
Reviews for Simple Caesar Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review