Simple Breakfast Pastries
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Kates,
ALDI Test Kitchen
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 2 packages Bake House creations Crescent Roll Dough
- 1/2 cup Happy Farms Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Berryhill Strawberry Jam
- 1 fresh lemon, zested
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface and use fingers to press
- together triangles into a square shape. Trim edges to make a perfect
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of cream cheese into center of each pastry square.
- Top with a sprinkle of lemon zest and 1 tablespoon of strawberry
- Pull up opposite corners of each pastry, pinching in the center, then
- repeat with opposite corners.
- Place pastries on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or
- until golden brown. Let cool slightly before removing from the
- sheet; filling will be very hot. Yield: 8 pastries.