- 2 packages Bake House creations Crescent Roll Dough
- 1/2 cup Happy Farms Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Berryhill Strawberry Jam
- 1 fresh lemon, zested
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface and use fingers to press together triangles into a square shape. Trim edges to make a perfect square.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of cream cheese into center of each pastry square. Top with a sprinkle of lemon zest and 1 tablespoon of strawberry jam.
- Pull up opposite corners of each pastry, pinching in the center, then repeat with opposite corners.
- Place pastries on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool slightly before removing from the sheet; filling will be very hot. Yield: 8 pastries.
Originally published as Simple Breakfast Pastries Provided by ALDI 2013
Reviews for Simple Breakfast Pastries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review