- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the avocados, tomatoes and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over avocado mixture; toss gently to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSimple Avocado & Tomato Salad
"Very good! Definitely will do again."
"I wasn't sure how this would be, but I ended up loving it! Will be making it again."
"Love this salad! I used regular tomatoes when I didn't have cherry on hand and it was still great but the dressing was runny. But its awesome and make sure its cold."
"My DH and I weren't too crazy about this salad - it was okay - but I don't think I will make it again. Would rather make fresh guacomole with the avocado!"
"Tasty, fast and easy."