Simple Asian Salmon
My family tries to eat healthy, and fish is one of our favorite proteins. I try to find different ways to make salmon to help give variety to our meals, and this dish came about as a way to do just that.—Jennifer Berry, Lexington, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 2/3 cup dressing, onions
- and cilantro. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for
- 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 8-in. square
- baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10 minutes. Baste with remaining
- dressing. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with
- a fork. Drizzle with pan juices before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 234 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 208 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.