Simple Asian Salmon Recipe
My family tries to eat healthy, and fish is one of our favorite proteins. I try to find different ways to make salmon to help give variety to our meals, and this dish came about as a way to do just that.Jennifer Berry, Lexington, Ohio
- 1 cup sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 2/3 cup dressing, onions and cilantro. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10 minutes. Baste with remaining dressing. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with pan juices before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Simple Asian Salmon in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p23
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Simple Asian Salmon(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >