- Reduce heat; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Cool for 10-15
- minutes. In a small bowl, beat egg whites and cream cheese until
- smooth. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in lemon mixture. Pour into
- crust. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool on a
- wire rack for 1 hour. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 356 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 376 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.